Stripper and strip club related pictures, videos and text posts. This blog is run by Miss Kate Hate . We accept submissions here and ask questions here. There's also a list of the Strippers of Tumblr compiled by ClubPatron. This blog is inappropriate for those under 18, so if you're not old enough to be a stripper, please leave. Also not safe for non-sex industry work. Here is a really awesome FAQ written by bitter--bitch.
what an honorary death, see you in Valhalla brave soldier….
(via cocoastripper)IT'$ YA BOI
Wondering what The PinkPhoenix is?
Simply put: we help sex workers. There are no requirements for help other than being a sex worker. You don’t have to want to leave or stay, you don’t need to bare your soul and tell us sad stories, you don’t have to subscribe to our belief system. When we say no requirements, we mean it. We just want you to know you’ve got a friend in us.
Loneliness, stress, and isolation can lead to tons of problems, and we want you to know that’s why we’ve worked so hard to keep SexWorkerProblems up and running and why we’re launching The PinkPhoenix now.
You’re not alone and if you need us, we’re here. If you’d like to, you can reach out to us by emailing sexworkerproblems at gmail dot com or filling out the contact form on the-pinkphoenix.com and we’ll respond as soon as we’re able.
Even if you’re not a sex worker, you’re welcome to contribute and help us keep The PinkPhoenix up and running and to help us reach out to sex workers who may not have internet access or be aware of sexworkerproblems yet! If you’d like more information on how you can help, please email us at sexworkerproblems at gmail dot com.
(via renton-gg)Welcome to Sex Worker Problems.
8 dancers. 3 customers. welcome to the 76th annual hunger games, may the odds be ever in my favor.
high class & money bag$
i follow back similar blogs (:
IG : yanatsantoukas
You do realise you're a racist, self-centred bitch and by running this blog you're just glamourising the world of female objectification and rape and making more people want to get into being a sex worker, and before you dismiss this as bullshit you should know I was a sex worker for 4 years and I would at least hope that someone STILL in this line of work would at least not condone this horrible line of work. I know you're not going to publish this I just want you to know you're a bitchAnonymous
Confidence, sass, tits & ass
- Racist? How?
- HA, female objectification my ass. We’re going to be objectified in ANY field, whether it is an office, collecting other people’s trash, or stripping - the difference is empowerment and ownership.
- Take your pseudo-feminist nonsense, think about the idea of reclaiming the male gaze, and shove it up your ass.
- Objectification is only negative if you do not consent to it - as strippers we consent and are in complete control of the situation.
- How fucking dare you equate being a stripper to glamourising rape. I am a rape survivor multiple times over and I have never been in a situation so sexually safe, including within my long term relationship, as I have in the club. Strip clubs do NOT condone rape nor do they encourage men to rape - in fact, it does the opposite; it shows men that they are NOT entitled to our bodies because they are unable to touch us, even to converse with us, for free. They aren’t entitled to shit. In fact, even when they’ve handed over hundreds of dollars for our company, we STILL walk away at the end of it; they still don’t own us even though they’ve literally handed money over. I can’t think of a situation that resembles rape less.
- It’s not a horrible line of work, it’s lovely. I make a fuckload of money, I see my friends all the time, I genuinely enjoy my job and my partner is okay with it. The majority of girls I know are in the same boat.
I am sorry that you didn’t enjoy sex work. Similarly, however, I didn’t enjoy retail but I wouldn’t message a shop assistant calling her a bitch for ‘glamourising a disgusting, underpaid industry which propagates capitalism, materialism and low self esteem’ because it’s nonsense. People are so much more than their occupations and I think you might not have realised this about yourself - I feel bad for you.
I'm fucking crazy but I am free
"Fuck yeah give to me, this is heaven, what I truly want" + Tropico
I’VE WAITING FOR THIS ALL MY LIFE. LOVE HER.
"Princess Paradise" The Art of Scott Hove, 2013